Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pre-school

Last night Jake slept with me and while he was lying in bed, he started singing this bumble bee song. It was so adorable. Also to my amazement, he started citing the "Pledge of Allegiance". He said," Mommy put your hand right here." He pointed to his heart. I was so excited about how much he was learning in preschool,I decided the next day to go and video him at school.

Mrs. Julie is such a wonderful teacher, however in my previous blog, I failed to mention, she is also my very best friend. I am very blessed to have her in my life. We have always had a lot of fun together, ever since we were 11 yrs old. Just a little reminiscing,we did some crazy things when we were young. Sneaking out, parties, football games, boyfriends, Mazzios and movies(LOL!!),always laughing and acting silly, prom (eating quesadillas at Charlotte's house), and on and on. We have had so much fun and now our kids love playing together. Now it's Chuck E. Cheese, Pump It Up, birthday parties, and play dates. Julie is definitely a true friend. She has always been there for me. It's amazing how much we are alike. Especially with cleaning house and stressing out!!Ha, Ha. Although, my house is not near as clean as it used to be. Julie is a very special person in my life. I love you girl!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Ah! You are so precious!! I couldn't ask for a more true friend, you're like my second sister:) We had some good times, still do. Sorry I have to let you go sometimes in the middle of our phone conversations, I'm a crazy mama:) Love the pics! Looks like I'm going to slap someone in one of them, lol!! Thanks for helping me the other day at the school, that was fun!! Love you girl! Love Jake, too!