Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Jake started school!!! Well preschool. I am very excited about this year because his teacher is someone I know very well. Her name is Julie and we have been friends since we were 11 yrs old. So that makes 19 yrs, wow!! I know Jake will learn a lot, but hopefully he will behave. The first day of school, he got sent to time out twice for hitting and poking someone in the eye. Oh my!!! Indeed we had a talk when we got home. He will be at school Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-11:30 but can stay for extended care until 3:00. He asked me to pick him up early today so I did. This is what he made today.

And he only got in time out once for not listening. He is such a strong-willed little boy, but I know God is working in him everyday giving him a sweet and obedient spirit. By the way the school is at First United Methodist. He also went last year. He absolutely loves it.
I also thought since the last few posts have been about Jake. I would show a few pictures of Luke. He is looking at a book pointing to the pictures. He loves his books and magazines too. He loves his big brother Jake. He is watching him play playstation.

No comments: