Friday, September 12, 2008

Shots

Little Luke had his one year check-up yesterday. His height is in the 75th percentile and his weight is in the 25th. So he is long and lean. Bless his heart, I had to hold on to him while Dr.Klein checked him or I should say, he was holding on the me. He had his arms wrapped around my neck so tight. When I had to lay him on the table he starting screaming before he even felt the shots. And... OH my goodness, you wouldn't believe how many he had do get. He got one, two, three, four, 5 shots!!! That is just too many for my little precious. Here he is on the way home.

1 comment:

Chantel said...

Poor baby boy....I hate taking them for shots. Fortunately Avery has learned to grin and bare it (yesterday for the Flu). But I know I'll have to take my new little girl soon!! Love all the posts!!!