Saturday, September 6, 2008

Tyler Combat Challenge

Last night we went to Tyler to watch the Firefighters Combat Challenge. I know some of you may not know what that is so here is a video of the Combat Challenge.

We went because several of Dwayne's co-workers were competing. We had a really good time. Jake had a blast. He was cheering and screaming for the competitors. His little heart was racing. Well,guess what guys? They had a kids combat challenge set up. It was so neat. When Jake noticed this....we were there!!!! He had to do it!! He was so excited. The line was so long. So long!!! Dwayne carried Jake on his shoulders for about an hour while I had Luke on my hips. That's OK it was well worth it. But you will never believe it, I DID NOT HAVE MY CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable! I was so upset. I never dreamed it would need it. But I was wrong. Never go anywhere without your camera. Jake got to put on his little gear and everything. It was awesome, He was probably the youngest one that did it. He was so adorable. Cannot believe I did not have my camera,ugh!!!! Here is a video of the kids combat challenge.

No comments: