Saturday, November 24, 2007

Bonfire at Nana's


Well, I am extremely behind on my blog, I know. But I have every intention on catching up.

Ok, the bonfire at Nana's was the day after Thanksgiving. We roasted weenies for hotdogs and marshmallows for Smores. It was a lot of fun. Jake really had a blast. Luke, on the other hand, was awfully sleepy, therefore, Nana was trying to get him to sleep. Bless his little heart.

During our visit with Nana and Pa, yes, you read it right. Jake calls my father in law, Pa. It's like " Little House on the Prairie". It began with Pepaw and now has ended up as Pa. We met my father in laws family. They were so sweet and pleasant. They had children and Jake had a very good time with them. It was a very nice visit. Oh and I almost forgot, brother in law could juggle very well. Jake had a blast watching him juggle apples. He thought it was amazing!!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is coming along great. I need to figure out how to do it. Is that your MOM with white hair???