Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mother's Day Out


This morning I decided to make Jake a peanut butter and banana smoothie. He loved it!!! He kept saying," Mommy, this is delicious." Which I did taste it and it was really good. There is a great website for smoothie recipes, it is www.smoothieweb.com

Every Thursday, Jake goes to First Methodist Church for school/mother's day out. He really enjoys it. It is also my cleaning house day. This is Jake before we left this morning. By the way, he fell down and busted his nose and mouth the other day. So that is why he has a bo bo.

Luke and I played and I cleaned house. He had on my favorite pajamas this morning. They have little horses on the toes. He is also sitting in his new bebe pod chair. He loves it. He likes to watch Baby Mozart while he is sitting in his chair.I think he feels like a big boy. Ha, Ha.However , Jake likes it too.


When I picked Jake up today, he had made a picture of a turkey with his hand prints as the feathers and he is wearing the hat he made also.


We went to visit MeMaw and Papa today and my Aunt and Uncle were there. It was really great seeing them. I have not seen them in several years. It was nice that they were able to see the kids.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update. I have been checking every few days to see what you might post next.
Please send me a couple of cute photos of Jake and Luke. Aunt Carlynn