Saturday, November 24, 2007

Shopping



Well, Audra and I were very brave or crazy, one of the two, but we decided to go shopping on the day after Thanksgiving. The biggest shopping day of the year!!!! Ok we are definitely crazy!!

We left at 6am and our first stop was Kohls, then Target, Linens N' Things, then it was time to hit Starbucks for a yummy "Peppermint Mocha". After we were all nice and rejuvenated, since we had plenty of time to sip on our mochas while trying to find a parking place, we went to the mall. That was one wild place. I think we were both about to go totally insane from all the people. What were we thinking? But we did get a lot of Christmas shopping done. Here is Audra trying on her new Christmas outfit. But she locked herself out of the dressing room, and we were so tired and did not want to wait on lady to come and unlock door, so here is Audra climbing under door. HA,HA. LOL!!!! She is so funny, I just love her!!!! We always have a blast together. She is definitely my true friend for a lifetime. I met Audra through hygiene school. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful friend. She is the best. I love you Audra Skinner!!




Anyways, after our trip to the mall, we were sooooooo exhausted and HUNGRY!!! So we went to Cheddars, then Toys R' Us and then home.




Oh and I did not mention, I ran into another really good friend while shopping at Kohls, Chantel Ellis. She just recently moved to San Antonio and was in Tyler for Thanksgiving. When she left San Antonio it was 85 degrees, but when she got out of her car in Tyler wearing flip flops, she discovered she had to buy her another pair of shoes. She was wearing flip flops with socks. She is hilarious!! I miss her a lot!! And of course, little Avery. We always have a lot of fun together too.


No comments: