Saturday, November 10, 2007

Parade of Homes

Well,today Dwayne and I decided to go to the "Parade of Homes" in Tyler. Since we are about to get started on our home, I wanted a few more ideas. There are so many choices!!!! But I know it will be a lot of fun. Hopefully!!!! We left about 12:30pm and took Jake and Luke to see their Nana ( mother-in-law). While we were in Tyler we of course, had to eat at Mercado's, which was not until 3:00 so I stuffed myself. Oh , but it was so good! We had a lot of fun and I did get several ideas. We started heading home about 5:30pm. I started missing my sweet baby boys and wanted to get back to them. Jake was so sleepy, He went to bed at 8pm. Poor Nana, I know she was exhausted, too.Here are some pictures of Jake and Luke I took a couple of mornings ago.

No comments: