Sunday, November 11, 2007

Herbie and church

Well, today Jake discovered his all time favorite movie. Herbie:Fully Loaded. We have watched this movie almost three times today. He loves it!!!! He sings "Oh, Oh it's magic...." He is so funny!!! Today at church, he did not want to go to his sunday school class for some reason. He told me he did not want to play with the kids. So he went with Dwayne,Luke and I into the big church. He loved it for awhile, he sang songs, well tried, didn't quite know all the words, danced, and last but not least he lifted his hands in the air and waved them back and forth. He of course noticed several people in front of us lifting their hands during worship and decided that was something he was supposed to do. He did pretty well for a little while, but then when Bro. Barry began preaching and he had pulled all the cards out of the pew in front of us, he told me he wanted to go play with all the kids. And he made a turkey, here is a picture.

Luke did really well, he just coos really loud. He likes to talk. That sweet baby boy!!!

4 comments:

Chantel said...

How cute....what a great job! I'm so glad you decided to do this and I hope you keep it up. It was so good to see pic of the boys. I miss them. I only THOUGHT that Jake looked liked Dwayne...nope looks like you and Luke is a spitting image of his Daddy! Cute!

Unknown said...

What a great idea. We all enjoyed your new blog. I can see Luke is really growing and Jake is his usual good looking self. Keep the news rolling. Carlynn, Dave and Kira

gone forever said...

argh...my comment just disappeared and so i had to retype. lol...this is kimberly mccuistion. glad you joined blogspot!!

Did you give andi rae a blanket or some other gift? I remember seeing your last name on a card and thinking I didn't know you...until I just got chantel's email with your last name on it.lol. I'm assuming it was you? let me know, K? I was HORRIBLE with thank you's this time around. sorry if it was you!!

Nana said...

Oh Cherie, this is a wonderful idea. I just LOVE the page. The boys are the cutest, most adorable, smartest boys I've ever seen! I am so proud of you all!
Love Always, Nana